In order to be an integral part of the shaping of our county, our state and our country, you must be registered to vote in Marion County. Be sure that your voice is heard. Cast your vote for our future.
To become a registered voter in Marion County, the following criteria must be met:
- Submit an official Florida Voter Registration Application. No other form or application will be accepted.
- You must be a US citizen.
- You must be a Florida resident.
- You must be at least 18 years old (You may preregister if you are 16 or 17 years old, but you must be 18 to vote).
- You cannot be a convicted felon (Or, your right to vote has been restored by the Florida Clemency Board). Click here for more information about restoring civil rights.
- You cannot be adjudicated mentally incapacitated (Or, your right to vote has been restored).
Once you are a registered voter in Marion County, you may update your voter registration at any time. Please note: Party Affiliation changes should be made before the registration deadline of each election.