Acceptable Forms of Identification (Florida Statute 101.043 (1)(a)(b))
To vote at an Early Voting site or at a polling place on Election Day, voters are required to present current and valid photo and signature identification. Two forms of identification may be presented if one form contains the voter's photo and the other form contains the voter's signature.
- Florida driver's license
- Florida identification card issued by HSMV
- U.S. Passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- A license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06
- Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality
NOTE: A Voter Information Card is for informational purposes only.