In the state of Florida, voters are required to present current and valid photo and signature identification to vote. (F.S. 101.043)
Acceptable Forms of Identification
- Florida driver's license
- Florida identification card issued by HSMV
- U.S. Passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- A license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06
- Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality
Two forms of identification may be presented if one form contains the voter's photo and the other form contains the voter's signature.
NOTE: A voter information card is for informational purposes only.